These handouts were assembled by Ohioans to Stop Executions. Feel free to download, print, and share for your own use and distribution.
Our latest fact sheets:
- The Time is Right for Ohio to Repeal its Death Penalty
- OTSE Myth Vs. Fact about the Death Penalty
- Racial Disparity and The Death Penalty
- How Ohioans Feel About the Death Penalty
- The False Promise: How the Death Penalty Fails Victims’ Families
- Why Conservatives Are Leading the Charge to Repeal the Death Penalty
- Innocent Lives at Risk
- Wasteful and Inefficient: The Costs of the Death Penalty
Articles and reports from previous years:
- Ohio Public Figures Change Opinion on Death Penalty
- Fair Punishment Project 2017 Ohio Report on Impairments
- Ohio Death Penalty Fact Sheet: The Study, The Task Force, The Reforms
- Essential Needs of Murder Victims’ Family Members
- Wrongful Conviction Fast Facts
For past clemency campaign materials, click here.
For yearly publications by OTSE, click here.